Friday, January 18, 2008

New place, new dreams and new challenges – Now in Delhi!!

So - I have left Hyderabad. It feels good to know that I am moving ahead with life. It feels good to know that I can accept challenges. It feels good to know that I am growing up – at last. Any new place offers soo much. It offers you an opportunity to earn new friends, face new challenges, test yourself, make new mistakes, learn about different people, learn about different culture and broaden your knowledge. In more ways then one, I am happy that I took the decision to try luck in a new place.

Many of my friends were shocked to know that I am moving towers Northern India. After all, Susheel is a typical south Indian boy who loves to stay nearer to home – is what they thought. Hmm, frankly speaking – even I am shocked that I took the decision to move so far away from my Home town. Maybe – just maybe, it was because I studied in this place during my childhood. I have some found memories from Delhi. Whatever the reason, I am now in Guargaon and glad that I am still alive to write about it.

After a very hectic first month, in which I was forced to retune myself to the climate and people of this place, I am slowly settling down. The climate in this place (at this time of the year) is much cooler then in south India. The people here are very bold, confident and outgoing as compared to south Indians. And the best part is they simply love to talk – a trait that is common between us.

I have a big wish list now. To mention a few - I want to see snow fall, I want to ride in a desert (both a rarity in south India), I want to see the Taj mahal, I want to see the beautiful hill stations of North India (shimla, Kasar devi.. etc) and last but not the least – I want to make as many new friends as possible.

I understand it’s less then a month since I came to this place. I understand that my stay here might be bumpy. I understand that I might face a lot of problems initially – but all this excites me and makes me happy to have the courage enough to come to this place. Let’s see how my stay here turns out to be :-)

No comments: