Thursday, October 11, 2007

Friends..

I have always believed that God loves me. One of the best examples for this is the friends he has given me. I have been blessed with some Great friends who have touched every part of my life. I Thank God a Million times for giving me such great friends.

I traveled down my memory lane to find out what would have happened if I had no friends? What would have happened if God did not send friends to me in difficult time?

Whom would I play with in my childhood? How would I derive a sense of belongingness during my young days? How would it be if I were alone without friends when I first arrived in Delhi at the age of 13? How would I have made my first year in college enjoyable if I were alone? Who would I have talked to about my first love in engineering college days? Who would I turn to when I went to Bangalore with nothing more then dreams in my eyes? Where would I look for help when I was stolen off my money and left penniless on the streets of Hyderabad - on my first day of arrival? Who would have helped me when I was cheated by a person promising me that he will find a room for me to stay in Hyderabad? Who would have helped me when I first walked into a hostile and competitive company as a fresher? Who would have listened to me when I needed a shoulder to cry upon? Who would have calmed me when I am angry about someone/something? ...

The list seems endless. It humbles me when I think how many wonderful friends God has given me. When ever I have been in trouble (and I am in that zone very often), God has always sent me a friend to help me solve my problems. I would not have been what I am today if it were not for a bunch of friends who held me in my difficult times.

A million thanks to God!!!!

No comments: