Friday, September 28, 2007

What to write…??

I am starting from exactly where I left yesterday. Yesterday I tried to find out, why I want to write. Today I want to write about what is it that I know of that’s worth writing. I wanted myself to know what is it that if recorded in my blog will make it my Blog truly “mine”. Basically, what is it that I want to write here so that the reader (including myself at a later stage) will have a slice of my life??

Most of the people who are following this blog of mine will certainly notice that I invariably start with questions…Question that more often then not will be having more then one answers…well that's the first things I want to write about – Questions. I love to ask questions, I love to make different enquiries; I love to find answers to difficult questions. After finding answers to these questions, I love to examine my answers in view of my daily experiences, to know if what I thought yesterday is still relevant even today. So, most of the time my blog will be a series of questions. Trying to have a look at it from all dimensions and give the best possible answers.

Secondly I would love to write about the different experiences that I have had in life. I for one have had some very unique experiences. Be it finding best friends among strangers, be it my funny experience I have when roaming in a mall, be it the strange hate that Dogs seems to have with me, be it some of the biggest blunders that I have made in my life, be it the way I am treated in office and many more things. Shortly put I want to tell my part of the story.

Third thing that I would love to write about is my travel. As such my Job involves some amount of Travel (though nowadays it has reduced to a large extent). In my course of travel I come across something beautiful, something funny, something thought provoking. I would love it record all this in this blog of mine, for me and the entire world to read. Most of the times I would love to tell these stories through Photos. Photos that I have clicked myself using my mobile. As someone truly said – A picture is more then a thousand words. You will find my blog dotted with a lot of photos – taken in different places and times.

Fourthly I want to write about the Books I read. I love reading and I love Books. I read anything and everything that I can lay by hands on. It can be a magazine like reader’s digest, a fiction like Harry potter, a Non fiction like The republic, a Autobiography like My experiments with truth, a biography like Swami Vivekananda, a self help like Seven habits of highly effective people, a business book like effective executive…..and the list continues. Basically I love to read and I want that love of mine to be show in these blog of mine.

Finally (slowly down the lane maybe be this will not be the last), I want to write about what angers me, things that shake me up. I know it happens to me sometimes and even a small and silly thing might trigger it. I want to record all those angry moments of mine.

Ohh my GOD!!!!! I have soooo much to write (and how foolishly collogue of mine remarked – “What’s there to write in a Blog?”)

I want this blog to be unique, to have a unique “Susheel” effect to it. As I said earlier in this post, I want to record a slice of my life through this blog – And feed myself and others on it ;-)

No comments: