Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chak De India.....:-)

My heart is singing today, I want to dance with Joy and I want the entire word to see me dancing with Joy....It’s a great moment - "India reaches the final of T20 match”. Feels great, makes me proud.

India have been doing great this world cup season, makes every cricket loving fan's heart beat a bit faster by seeing their performance. Particularly the now legendry six sixes in an over by Yuvraj against a hapless England was simply superb. Its so Good that you just don’t feel bored by seeing it again and again and again...That's exactly the reason why I am including that video in the post here, see it and feel grateful that you lived in the times when Yuvraj hit six sixes in an over....

Any cricket fan who has been closely following India’s advance into the finals can tell you that they have been doing so supremely well. The first match again Pak was breathtaking till the very last bowl...it takes character a courage to win a match like that - and team India won it :-). Each and every match that India have won till date be it against Pak, England, South Africa or Australia have shown the stuff that Team India is made of. And all this by a bunch of youngsters - WOW!!!!!!!

Out of the cricketing field too India seems to be getting better and better with each passing day. I see an Indian buying out a Huge steel company, I see a Liquor Baron buying a Airlines company one day and a F1 team the other, I see the word's biggest Mobile company Vodafone coming to India and fighting tooth and nail to have their place in India, I see an Indian made software running a boing Aircraft, I saw a Brilliant Scientist as the Head of Indian constitution, I see more and more Indian names in the Forbs magazine, I see an Indian Football team winning Nehru cup, I see an Indian Hockey team giving shivers down the spines of their opponents, I see a Newspaper - Times of India - Understanding its responsibility and coming out with a wonderful campaign Lead India. And the list goes on and on...

I know there will be Cynics out there who might say that as a Great country we have still a long way to go and not everything is going our way. In fact I might be among the first people to criticize India and its state of affairs at the mistakes that we do. But I also know that these are all the sign's of a growing India and see the Glass to be half full rather then half empty :-)

For the time being let's Dance, rejoice and sing aloud. Let’s keep the complaints and criticisms for a later day........ Great going Team India - "Chak De India............."

2 comments:

a traveller said...

hullo!

I've been wondering for the last three days who this visitor from Hyderabad is!!! Statcounter zindabad... :)

Glad you like my blog... I'm in dire need of readers! Will help as much as I can... I'm learning myself by pretty much hits and trials! You can email me if you want... there's a link just below the "About me" section. You know... something I added a while back which no one seems to use!

Just out of curiosity... how'd you find my blog?

And yes... an India-Pakistan World Cup final... can it get any more exciting?!? :D

susheel said...

Hmmm...Just to clear your curiosity - I came across your blog, just by chance. was browsing the Blogs to find some Good Indians who maintain Good blogs, found your's to be very Good.

Dont worry about readers, you can be sure of having atleat on :-)

Glad you accepted to help me out...Look out for a Tsunami of quaries in near future :D