Sunday, May 11, 2008

Quick update...

It has been a long time since I have typed in anything. I alone know how much I have missed blogging. But I have not been able to do so. One of the reason for this was that the last few days have been extremely eventful for me. Now that its 12:34 AM on a monday morning and I have time,tranquility of the night and Insomnia on my side I thought it would be a great idea to just key in whatever happened to me in the last few days.

I got the Idea of doing this after reading a wonderful blog that I nowadays visit almost on a daily basis ( http://nrsl.wordpress.com/ ). So, here goes my update.

  • I came back from Nepal to India. (In a strange way I am missing Nepal).
  • Visited my brother who was in Hospital due to acute Jaundice (By God's grace, he is now fine).
  • Had a memorable stay in Bangalore (only one night). Met all my old roommates and chatted away the entire night. It will remain as one of the most memorable night of mine.
  • Stayed in Hyderabad over a weekend. Met all the old colleagues, friends and roommates. The get together in Ameerpet with all my "Gang" really charged up my batteries.
  • I FINALLY found a room near my office in Gurgaon. Gosh!!!!! I had been wanting to change my old room so badly that now I wonder how I did not so earlier.
  • After finding the room, I was pissed off. The room was simply too costly for me. I cursed myself for convincing myself to move into such a costly room. But, out of the blue, I found two people who were willing to share my room. So, end of the day, I got my room and I got it for cheap. (God!!! I love you).
  • I got a promotion at work. I am now a so called "Team Lead". This is a new challenge for me, I hope and pray that I respond well to this challenge as well. 
  • I finished reading the Alchemist. I must admit it is one of the most wonderful book I have read in a long long time.
  • Started reading "Icon". I have finished almost 25% of the book. As of now this book has portrayed Steve jobs as an "Anti hero". I don't like this, cause Steve Jobs is one of my heros. I will still go ahead and complete the book.
  • I am now Chandigarh on official work. It is a wonderful place and I like the climate here. I now know first hand why bachelor like this place. Here I saw some of the most beautiful girls of India. Gosh!!! this place is heaven.
I am sure whoever reads this might give a damn about what I did all these days. I understand you. But after many many days, when I read this blog, I am sure I will be glad I wrote this :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur new room! :-) I understand it as a herculean task having one on my wishlist since long!