Monday, September 17, 2007

Questioner of Life….


Questions, Questions and more questions!!!! Life for me seems to be a series of questions. Am I too soft? Is it true that nice men finish last?? Is honesty really the best policy? Does unconditional love really exist in real life?? Why do sometimes things turn out bad even if we have good in our heart??..........These and many other questions have now become my constant companions. And the more I think about them, the more difficult it seems to find an answer for them. In the same breath not finding an answer is like living a life of ignorance – which I am sure I do not want to live. Even now as I site and type this out, I feel I complain a lot!! After all I have everything that makes a person Happy. I have great parents, brilliant brother, sweet sister, Good friends and a pretty decent job, but I still tend to be complaining a lot. I have a lot of unrest inside me. The thing that I fear the most is “Am I wasting my life?”, “Am I doing something wrong?” When I see people o my age around, I see most of them having Girlfriends, chatting ideally, freaking out, drinking, smoking and doing things that I don't even dare to write here. I am doing none of these – I don't have a girlfriend, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do anything that can be remotely classified as “outside the rule book”. This raises one more series of questions in my mind, “who amongst both of us is living fully?” “Will it someday happen that I look back and say – I think I did something wrong, I think I wasted my time”…. The problem here maybe - I don't have a clear direction, a sense of having something to live by and achieve. In the words of Stephen covey – I don't know the goal of my life, I don't know the reason I am here.” And this, if I think deeply is very scary. But this feeling itself raises another series of question – “how do I find my Goal? “, “How do I know why I am here?”, “what is it in my life that I want to live by?”, “will I ever find a passion in my life that is all powerful, all consuming?” “Will I be able to do something that I can be truly proud about?” – Something that I can say my life stood for???? Going back a full loop - Questions, Questions and more questions!!!! Life for me seems to be a series of questions. PS: Do I take life tooo seriously????!!!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Dr. Vinaykumar Hallur, MBBS, MD (Med. Microbiology) said...

Hello bro, always wanted to meet the real Neo (after seeing matrix )never knew my own brother thinks like NEO , thinking(questionin) is just the begining , start working like him and definitely you`ll create the MATRIX REVOLUTION v2.0

susheel said...

Congratulations!!!!! tou are the the first person to give a comment on my Blog. For this you get a lot of Good wishes :-)....Keep visitng this site, I still have a lot of unpublished Blogs.

PS: After all every person is a Neo in his own unique way...Some express, and sone dont :-)