Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hi all

Hi,
My name is susheelkumar. I am a engineer by profession.

This is my first "blog". I have come here to pen down my random thoughts that occur to me, stay with me for some, linger around and then finally get lost. I now want to throw the gates open to my thougts...I want to reach out to people...I want the consolation that "I am not alone".

I am writing this as a fun exercise, lets see if there is anyone out there, who "really" reads what I write, Even if I get a few comments for the big word out there, I would be happy and swing into writing more.

Let me take my first few post as a "test" of the blogging community, let me see if people really do respond to blogs posted.

You would find what ever i write here as Random scribblings...sometims without any thought process...i write just because i have to. I am new to blogging community..dont know what or how to write...let me see what are the first few hits that I get...

I got sooooo much to write, sooo much to tell, and the world is sooo big...lets see if my "blog" gets heard some where...

"Hello blogging community..........Anybody Home???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: